Soterion Luxury Crewed Yacht Charter Reviews
"By choosing Soterion for your crewed yacht charter, you are opening up a chapter of memories for life. Your crew, Ben Raley and Nikki Nicolet, are extremely experienced, gracious hosts who will stop at nothing to ensure you have the vacation of a lifetime. Nikki is also a superb chef who will create gourmet meals using the freshest ingredients and skills she has learnt both through formal training and personal experience. A stunning catamaran which comfortably accommodates eight guests, Soterion is tastefully decorated and styled throughout. There are four double, ensuite staterooms – two of which convert to twin beds, which is ideal for a family sailing vacation. All towels and linens are of the finest quality and will be refreshed during the charter. "Edit this information
Soterion Reviews and Ratings (0 ratings)Rate this Individual Yacht
- No one has rated Soterion yet!
Basic Information about Soterion
- Power Method: Sailboat
- Hull Type: Catamaran
- Crew Type: Crewed
- Toys Onboard: 15ft dinghy powered by a 50hp outboard, water-skiing, wake-boarding or tubing. In addition she has kayaks, snorkelling equipment and fishing gear for guests’ use. Ski tube, Kayaks, Windsurfer, Floaters , Beach equipment,
- Entertainment: large flat screen plasma TV, Bose Surround Sound entertainment system, Stereo, CD library, DVD player and VCR,
- Other Amenities: Fully air-conditioned, water-maker, ice-maker, BBQ, Deck shower,
Boat Specifications (in feet)
- Cabins: 4
- Guests: 8
- Showers: 4
- Heads: 4
- LOA (Length Overall): 57
- LWL (Waterline Length): Add it!
- Beam: 30
- Draft: Add it!
- Make: Lagoon
- Model: 570
- Year: 0
- Engines: Add it!
How To Book
- See our "How to Book" Page
- Name: CharterPort BVI
- Phone: 284-494-7955
- Fax: Add it!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.charterportbvi.com
- Address: Roadtown, Tortola, BVI
- Name: Benjamin Raley
- Role: Captain
- Bio: Hailing from the United States, a New England native, Ben grew up in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, “…messing about in boats.” From the time when he built a rowing Dory with his father at the age of 10, Ben was in love with boats and the sea. A perfect couple, indeed, because not only does Ben make a living aboard boats working as a charter captain, yacht delivery captain, commercial tug boat crew, whitewater guide, fisherman, or shipwright, he also chooses to spend most of his spare time recreating aboard them. A fine example of Ben’s salty soul would be his most recent boating adventure. Ben successfully sailed his 32 ft. sailboat from Seattle, WA to Portsmouth, New Hampshire via the Panama Canal with his partner Nikki: An adventure proving to all that he is a true sailor at heart who thrives when living life afloat. When on land, Ben enthusiastically lives the life of a true outdoorsman. You will either find him skiing down the side of a mountain or climbing the face of it. Ben is a skilled, knowledgeable seaman with hours upon hours of logged sea time on a variety of vessels. He is a US Coast Guard licensed captain and a registered Maine guide. He has current certification as a Wilderness First Responder / First Aid /CPR. As Captain aboard Soterion, Ben’s business is your safety, comfort, and fun. Whether you are sailing, snorkeling, wake boarding, spear fishing, or just relaxing, Captain Ben will make it memorable.
- Name: Nikki Nicolet
- Role: Chef & First Mate
- Bio: Nikki calls the Pacific Northwest her home. Born on the rugged and beautiful Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, Nikki learned at an early age that the world is a great thing to explore…especially by boat! Nikki knows boats. From the galley to engine maintenance, Nikki is knowledgeable and always eager to learn. Life long learning is Nikki’s passion. Before attaining her US Coast Guard Captain’s License, Nikki earned her Master’s degree in Education at Antioch University. Prior to setting sail, she worked as a grade school teacher, and a rock- climbing guide for almost 10 years. Nikki understands the subtleties of customer service. She enjoys entertaining and loves to cook. Her big smile and relaxed demeanor add a special flavor aboard Soterion, as does her healthy cooking. As Mate and Chef aboard Soterion, Nikki’s business is your comfort. She has a unique way of helping all guests feel right at home and enjoy every minute of their time spent aboard.
Edit this Information