Pentesilea Luxury Crewed Yacht Charter Reviews
Contact your broker to charter Pentesilea today!Edit this information
Pentesilea Reviews and Ratings (0 ratings)Rate this Individual Yacht
- No one has rated Pentesilea yet!
Basic Information about Pentesilea
- Power Method: Sailboat
- Hull Type: Catamaran
- Crew Type: Crewed
- Toys Onboard: Floaters, Beach Equipment, Windsurfer, Waterski, Dinghy, Tow Ring, Ski Tube, Fishing, Knee and Wake Board,
- Entertainment: CD,VCR, DVD, library, CD VCR Player, Stereo, TV, Books, Games,
- Other Amenities: Air-conditioned, Deck Shower, BBQ, Cell Phone, Internet,
Boat Specifications (in feet)
- Cabins: 0
- Guests: 0
- Showers: 0
- Heads: 0
- LOA (Length Overall): 48
- LWL (Waterline Length): Add it!
- Beam: 26
- Draft: 4
- Make: Privilege
- Model: Add it!
- Year: 0
- Engines: 2 X 50hp Perkins
How To Book
- See our "How to Book" Page
- Name: CharterPort BVI
- Phone: 284-494-7955
- Fax: Add it!
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.charterportbvi.com
- Address: Roadtown, Tortola, BVI
- Name: Travis Warren Lindberg
- Role: Captain
- Bio: Originally from Colorado, Travis moved to Maryland as a teenager. There, working among the boatyards and marinas of the Chesapeake Bay, he developed his love of boats and the water. After five years on the Chesapeake, he went back to the mountains, where he graduated from Colorado State University with a Bachelors degree in Political Science as well as an Associates degree in Outdoor Recreational Leadership. After college, he traveled the world working as a dive master, spending time in Chile, Fiji, New Zealand, Australia and Southeast Asia before landing in the Virgin Islands . Working as the lead safety diver/first mate on the “Bob” boat (seen on the Discovery Channel), Travis worked his way up to Captain. He has spent the last five years working in the charter business in the U.S. and British Virgin Islands . He is a PADI Open Water Dive Instructor with 18 years diving experience. He holds his U.S. Coast Guard 100 Ton Master Captain’s License and is fully STCW rated.
- Name: Rosemary Peace Olson
- Role: Chef & First Mate
- Bio: Chef and First Mate Rosemary is originally from North Carolina . Her love of the water comes from long summers spent on the Outer Banks. Rosemary graduated from the College of Charleston in South Carolina with a Bachelors degree in Psychology and a minor in Studio Arts. Following college, Rosemary spent time in South Africa where she volunteered as a social worker. She is a PADI certified Rescue Diver and has dive experience all over the world, including Egypt, Australia, New Zealand, Mozambique, Thailand and the South Pacific. Her culinary training started at a young age in her chef mother’s kitchen…her mother taught her well. Rosemary’s love of preparing fine food in a friendly environment is obvious. Her artistic background is reflected in her beautiful presentations. It is rumored that she makes the best pina coladas in the Virgin Islands.
- Minimum Rate: $10,500
- Maximum Rate: $13,800
- Rate Details: Rates are All Inclusive, Taxes, re-location fees, cruising permits and licenses may be extra. Please verify with clearing house.Cruising Permit: Paid by Boat Licenses: Paid by Boat. Xmas / New Years: +10%. Children - plus $350. SCUBA diving – resort course included. Master/Instructor provided upon request. $250 per person for certification.
PicturesView all pictures of Pentesilea
- No one has uploaded a picture yet