Gazelle Luxury Crewed Yacht Charter Reviews
"Putting the thrill of sailing into luxurious cruising. This is the chance for you to join the very few who have experienced the joy of sailing in a high tech super performance luxury cruising catamaran. Capable of over 30 kts to speed you to your next stopover in no time, Gazelle is a brand new custom built Gunboat 66, with every comfort and convenience possible to make your stay as relaxed or as exilerating as you wish."Edit this information
Gazelle Reviews and Ratings (0 ratings)Rate this Individual Yacht
- No one has rated Gazelle yet!
Basic Information about Gazelle
- Power Method: Sailboat
- Hull Type: Catamaran
- Crew Type: Crewed
- Toys Onboard: Snorkeling Gear, Diving Gear, Toe Ring, Dinghy, Waterskies, Windsurfer, Kneeboard, Wakeboard, Scuba Gear
- Entertainment: DVD, TV, Stereo, WiFi, Cell Phone
- Other Amenities: BBQ, Air,
Boat Specifications (in feet)
- Cabins: 3
- Guests: 6
- Showers: 3
- Heads: 3
- LOA (Length Overall): 66
- LWL (Waterline Length): Add it!
- Beam: 21
- Draft: 8.5
- Make: Gunboat
- Model: Add it!
- Year: 2009
- Engines: 2x Volvo Penta D2-75hp
How To Book
- See our "How to Book" Page
- Name: CharterPort BVI
- Phone: 284-494-7955
- Fax: Add it!
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.charterportbvi.com
- Address: Roadtown, Tortola, BVI
- Name: Jon Brown
- Role: Captain
- Bio: Jon was born in New York, and has been sailing all his life. He spent his childhood sailing the waters of Maine, and headed for warmer climates just as soon as he could! Working on Catamarans in Key West, he met his future wife Nicki (born in England), and they set sail for the Islands aboard his own boat in 1993. Since then, they have made the Caribbean their home, sailing all over from Cuba to Venezuela, and all the islands in between. They have run charter yachts for 9 of those years, 6 with the owner of Gazelle. With many adventures over the years, they have great stories to share! This round the world cruise is a lifetime dream come true and they expect to add many more stories to the repertoire. Jon is an accomplished watersports enthusiast and dive master. But also a patient and encouraging coach for the less experienced or confident. Extremely flexible, Nicki & Jon are happy to cater the vacation to your liking. If itís water sports you are after, or great diving, snorkeling, beaches, out of this world sailing, or just plain relaxation, they can accommodate your wishes. They are familiar with all the anchorages, and can take you to secluded spots where you may be the only yacht, or to the most lively, where you can party the night away. Your choice.
- Name: Nicki Donaldson Brown
- Role: Chef & First Mate
- Bio: A professional chef with a wealth of speciality cuisine training behind her but, more importantly, having 9 years cooking on board for all tastes, Nicki is talented at adapting menus to your liking. Whether you prefer a Mediterranean flair, Caribbean Cuisine, fancy French Sauces, or just simple fare, Nicki will be able to please you. Ever the fisherman, Jon loves to reel in the catch of the day, be it tuna, mahi mahi, king fish, or wahoo. Jon enjoys showing off his BBQ skills and likes nothing more than to serve you the fish he caught within hours or even minutes. Extremely flexible, Nicki & Jon are happy to cater the vacation to your liking. If itís water sports you are after, or great diving, snorkeling, beaches, out of this world sailing, or just plain relaxation, they can accommodate your wishes. They are familiar with all the anchorages, and can take you to secluded spots where you may be the only yacht, or to the most lively, where you can party the night away. Your choice.
Edit this Information