Dream Catcher II Luxury Crewed Yacht Charter Reviews
Discover the best in chartering from a remarkable combination! An owner's yacht, custom designed and built to be the only sailing cat of this size to provide exceptional sailing comfort and stability, with the power to provide 18 knots of speed when needed. This special power capability expands your horizons and the cruising range for your charter. Add the 18 years of experience your captain has and you have the opportunity to enjoy a charter like an owner!Edit this information
Dream Catcher II Reviews and Ratings (1 ratings)Read all reviews of Dream Catcher II
- Boat Quality5
We sailed in the Abaco Islands in April 2007. We had a wonderful experience on the Dreamcatcher II. ... Read entire reviewRate this Individual Yacht
Basic Information about Dream Catcher II
- Power Method: Sailboat
- Hull Type: Catamaran
- Crew Type: Crewed
- Toys Onboard: 13' Nautica Dinghy with 50hp Yamaha engine , Water-skis, 2 Kayaks, 2 Man Kayak, snorkel equipment, Floating, Mattresses, Full compliment of fishing gear, other water sports equipment available upon request, dive Equipment & compressor
- Entertainment: Board games and books, TV/VCR, with video library, DVD player, CD/FM Stereo with salon, fore and aft deck speakers
- Other Amenities: 110V Deck Cooler, Propane BBQ, Fresh hot & cold water rinse down system, 1200 gallon per day water maker, Air-conditioning throughout, B&G Instruments, Full navigational instrumentation, Sat phone.
Boat Specifications (in feet)
- Cabins: 3
- Guests: 6
- Showers: 3
- Heads: 3
- LOA (Length Overall): 60'
- LWL (Waterline Length): Add it!
- Beam: 26'9
- Draft: 4'7
- Make: Fountaine Pajot
- Model: Custom Marquises 60 Catamaran
- Year: 1999
- Engines: 2 X 230 HP
How To Book
- See our "How to Book" Page
- Name: Dick, Reana, and Cindy; CharterPort BVI
- Phone: 284-494-7955
- Fax: NA
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.charterportbvi.com
- Address: Road Town,Tortola, BVI
- Name: Bill Kaucher
- Role: Captain
- Bio: Captain Bill Kaucher was born in southern New Jersey where he spent his youth exploring the back bays and honing his fishing skills before moving to Florida. A US Coast Guard licensed captain since 1981, he began his career teaching a student sailing program in the Bahamas. Since then he has chartered throughout the Caribbean, Central America, and the US coast from Maine to Key West, always returning to the Bahamas. He has captained various monohulls before switching to the joy of multihull sailing in the late 90's. After skippering Dream Catcher I in Belize, Honduras, and New England for several years, he now sails the custom 60 foot catamaran, Dream Catcher II. Bill is a superb spear fisherman, windsurfer, and a NAUI certified Dive Master. Guests will truly enjoy Bill's enthusiasm and knowledge of the underwater world of the tropics. He will share his vast experiences, local knowledge and love of the sea with all aboard. You will not find a more competent, experienced and professional captain that will ensure a safe and enjoyable vacation and adventure.
- Name: Jane Ellen Morgan
- Role: First Mate and Chef
- Bio: Jane worked at a variety of restaurants, hotels and resorts in Ontario, Vancouver and Whistler, BC for over fifteen years. She then pursued a career which would allow her to travel and explore other countries. She acquired her Masters Degree in Applied Linguistics and taught ESL and Academic English for ten years in Malaysia and Singapore. She sampled the exotic cuisines of SE Asia as she worked and traveled and can create some marvelous curries upon request. ( Beware, she is also a formidable scrabble player.) For the past four years, Jane has been pursuing another passion – sailing around the world. She crewed on a variety of monohulls and catamarans sailing from Brisbane, Australia to New York. She feels at home on the water and invigorated by being fortunate enough to live and work aboard such a beautiful catamaran as DreamCatcher 2. Jane loves experimenting in the galley with new dishes and using the freshest ingredients different countries offer. She can cater to all tastes and special diets and would be happy to discuss guest preferences to ensure everyone is able to feel at home aboard DreamCatcher 2.
Edit this Information