Latitude Luxury Crewed Yacht Charter Reviews
Your plans and vacation goals are so unique so personalized, that they are not considered conventional charter. In the spirit of scientific exploration and the last great white hunter, only the expenditionary vessel Latitude can deliver a true 5-star, super-yacht, luxury charter at the competitive big game level. Originally a commercial vessel, Latitude was painstakingly rebuilt, customized and reborn as a Bureau Veritas class Luxury Expedition Yacht that is truly unique to the world. With range and ability to stay at sea in safety and comfort for up to 40 continuous days, from Cabo to Galapagos, Panama to Alaska or beyond, Latitude truly offers access to the four corners of the world.Edit this information
Latitude Reviews and Ratings (0 ratings)Rate this Individual Yacht
- No one has rated Latitude yet!
Basic Information about Latitude
- Power Method: Powerboat
- Hull Type: Monohull
- Crew Type: Crewed
- Toys Onboard: Adult waterskis, Fishing equipment, Dinghy: World Cat Center Con / 27ft 0in (8.0m) / 550HP, Dinghy: Mares Catamaran / 43ft 0in (13.0m) / 840HP, 2 windsurfers, 11surfboards, water trampoline, diving
- Entertainment: DVD library, Satellite television, DVD player, WiFi and Internet,
- Other Amenities: Air-conditioned: Fully, Barbeque, Helicopter landing pad, Jacuzzi on deck, SATCOM, Fax machine,
Boat Specifications (in feet)
- Cabins: 6
- Guests: 12
- Showers: 6
- Heads: 6
- LOA (Length Overall): 170
- LWL (Waterline Length): Add it!
- Beam: 36
- Draft: 10.5
- Make: Schitfsweftu Maschinenfabrik
- Model: Add it!
- Year: 1973
- Engines: 2 x MWM TBD 4408
How To Book
- See our "How to Book" Page
- Name: Neptune Group Yachting
- Phone: 954-524-7978
- Fax: Add it!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ngyi.com
- Address: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Name: Jorge Mesiano Savastano
- Role: Captain
- Bio: Jorge was born in Santos, Brazil and learnt how to sail in the Brazilian Navy. Jorge has been on several positions on warships, and has taken many training courses especially on bridge equipment, giving him a huge advantage in being commissioned to command ships in the Brazilian Navy. The Navy has taken him to many parts of the world, from the South to the North Atlantic, the Mediterranean and Caribbean. His yachting career began on Latitude and he played a major role when she was in the yard for the conversion from supply tug to Expedition Yacht. His extensive travels enable Jorge to take you to pleasurable places during your stay.
- Name: Ozeas Mendes Costa
- Role: Chef
- Bio: Another Brazilian resident, Ozeas grew up in the small town of Terezina, Piaui located in North Brazil. He moved to Panama to try and push his luck, not in football (dreaming of becoming the next Ronaldo) but training in the culinary arts at Cordon Blue of Panama. He spent a couple of years cooking in various hotels in Panama where he learned different types of cuisine. He now delights our owners and guests with his knowledge in the galley and keeps his crew mates well fed. Being Brazilian, Ozeas is not only fast in the kitchen but on the soccer field as well.
- Name: Samuel Alquilos
- Role: First Mate
- Bio: Samuel started in the yachting business through his friend, who got him his first job as a deckhand. After his first boat he liked the idea of being at sea and has since traveled the world. He spends his time off engaged in water sports, listening to music, playing guitar, reading books and he especially likes fishing. Here on Latitude he is happy not only for his full time position as 1st Mate, but also because he has the opportunity to learn more about fishing tactics
Edit this Information